Curved Arrows Cyclic diagrams show the process and series of events that interact repetitively through the cycle. Such diagrams depict the flow of one step following another repeatedly, which means there is no beginning or end, and the ‘last’ step links up with the ‘first.’ The cyclic arrow diagram shows how one phase flows to the next.
Here is a short tutorial explaining the steps to make Curved Arrows Cyclic Diagram in PowerPoint. Use them in your presentation slides to enhance the overall look of your presentation and explain your ideas, processes, strategies, and theories engagingly.
Here are the steps to create a cyclic arrow diagram in PowerPoint. -
- Insert the Hollow circle shape from the shapes tab
- Adjust the shape size with the yellow know on the shape
- Then insert Rectangles, click on Insert, and from the Shapes menu, select a Rectangle. Place this rectangle on your circle and copy-paste to make a duplicate rectangle
- Now rotate and reposition the rectangles (Watch the video tutorial below)
- Select the shape and Fragment — Shape Format>Merge Shape>Fragment
- Now delete the unwanted shapes to make cyclic arrows
- Insert Triangle shape and position it in front of the other curved strips
- Now repeat the same process for the remaining shapes
- Select the curved strip and triangle shape and make them group (repeat for all)
- Now remove the outlines — Shape outline> no outline
Watch this stepwise video tutorial to get a detailed idea.
Now you don’t have to scour the web to find out the right templates. Download our PowerPoint Templates from within PowerPoint. See how?
About SlideUpLift Tutorials:
Microsoft PowerPoint is a popular platform among professionals for creating presentations. Our PowerPoint series shares tips, ideas, and hack to solve the fundamental problems we face while working on PowerPoint,
Also, check out our professionally designed PowerPoint Templates and themes to make your presentations look stunning.
SlideUpLift is an online platform to help professionals make compelling presentations using principles of vision science and storytelling. The platform contains an online library of pre-designed presentation templates that can be used across industries and functions
Check out our library of Free PowerPoint templates, which is weekly updated to serve the presentation needs of professionals. You will find out the simplicity and ease in downloading the editable template, filling it with your content, and building world-class presentations in just a few clicks.
Originally published at http://slideuplift.com on January 28, 2020.